Properties must undergo a rigorous vetting process and site audit to become part of the collection. They are selected for outstanding guest service, experiences offered, leadership in sustainable tourism, and a commitment to protecting cultural and natural heritage.
The lodges offer a wide range of unique opportunities for travelers, such as walking safaris at The Bushcamp Company in Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park, horseback riding and hiking in the shadow of a volcano at Mexico’s Hacienda de San Antonio, and cooking classes with a renowned chef in Alaska’s backcountry at Winterlake Lodge.
For detailed descriptions of each lodge and a full-service experience from booking to checkout, visit Source
1. Fregate Island Private, The Seychelles
2. ol Donyo Lodge, Chyulu Hills, Kenya
3. Churchill Wild – Seal River Heritage Lodge, Manitoba, Canada
4. Capella Lodge, Lord Howe Island
5. Cuixmala, Costalegre, Mexico
6. Lone Mountain Ranch, Montana, United States
7. Zarafa Camp, Selinda Reserve, Botswana
8. Tutka Bay Lodge, Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula
9. Mara Plains Camp, Olare Motorogi Conservancy, Kenya
10. Petit St. Vincent, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
11. Bushcamp Company, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
12. Hacienda de San Antonio, Colima, Mexico